Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Suspense

I hate suspense.
I hate not knowing.
I hate it when relatively small people possess in the hands in their heads on the tip of their tongues
A snippet of information which is for them
Run-of-the-mill
& Par-for-the-course
& Is everyday
& Is matter of fact
But for you can
Make a difference
& Change your mood
& Affect your well-being
& Change your life.

I hate being forced to wait just so some middle-manager or music executive or TV presenter
Can revel in silence
& Can revel in the power
That the silence creates.

If someone says that they want to talk to me I want to know exactly what about
Immediately
I don't need to know that we'll cover it later.

I wouldn't last in any reality TV show.
I would be crying and storming off stage
Face burning up
And the tears scald
While Ant&Dec&SirAlan&GrahamNorton&John&Gregg
Wait
And wait
And wait
And wait
And Chris Tarrant
Cuts to a commercial break
And wait
And wait
And wait
And... and... and...


Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment