Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Evergreen Review

I have a story called 'Points of Articulation' included in the latest issue of Evergreen Review.

Wikipedia will tell you:
Evergreen Review debuted pivotal works by Samuel BeckettJorge Luis BorgesCharles BukowskiWilliam S. BurroughsMarguerite Duras,Jean GenetAllen GinsbergGünter GrassJack KerouacNorman MailerHenry MillerPablo NerudaVladimir NabokovFrank O’Hara,Kenzaburo OeOctavio PazHarold PinterSusan SontagTom StoppardDerek Walcott and Malcolm X. United States Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas wrote a controversial piece for the magazine in 1969. Kerouac and Ginsberg regularly had their writing published in the magazine.
Considering my course at university covers Waiting for Godot and Ginsberg's Howl, I cannot explain how much of a honour it is to be part of this magazine.

Especially with a story that I have been so unsure about, for a while now. A story I love, but worry about being misinterpreted. Well, it's out there now. I guess that's the amazing thing about having the opportunity to be read, the fact that other people have a weird gateway into my head....

Anywhichway, I hope you enjoy it. And if you don't, well, it's not that long, so you haven't missed more than two minutes of your life.

http://www.evergreenreview.com/current/fic_pointsof.shtml

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment